Friday, December 16, 2011

Sooooooooo Christmas... yeah...

I picked up the finishing touch on my sister's present tonight. I hope she likes it, but if not, I have a backup plan. Dad's gift came in earlier this week and I'm having to beat Mark off with a stick to keep him from getting into it. My brother's gift arrived via UPS today. Mark's stocking stuffer arrived earlier this week, but his main gift has not, plus I'm getting him an extra present if I can find exactly what I'm looking for between now and Christmas. Now, what to friggin' get my mom... I think I might look up some horse cookie recipes to bake for the ponies, and we're probably getting bones or dog jerky for the pups. We finally have a mantle this year to be able to hang stockings over a real fireplace! I love this place, maybe not the house so much but certainly parts of it, and I wish I could just transplant it if Mark makes us move next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment