Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How's This To Start Off A Person's Morning?

I deleted the chain letter at the bottom; it was just a chain letter complaining about world crisis going on but the media only wanting to talk about Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Charlie Sheen. As you can see, I asked that she remove me from her mailing list, and that started the ball rolling on the rest of the morning...


From: Lynn Caruso [mailto:lcaruso@knology.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:49 AM
To: 'Erika '
Subject: RE: DAMN RIGHT I'LL FORWARD IT

You are absolutely void of any humanity whatsoever.  In other words, you are a beast!!

From: Erika [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:37 PM
To: 'Lynn Caruso'
Subject: RE: DAMN RIGHT I'LL FORWARD IT

Please remove me permanently from your address book. Neither Mark nor I have forgotten what was written in those last few emails.

From: Lynn Caruso [mailto:lcaruso@knology.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:01 PM
To: nancywam02@comcast.net; 'Erika'; 'Caruso, Royce H'; 'Jessica Wynn'; merrypainter@bellsouth.net; 'Michael Haas Jr'; 'Margaret White'; 'Mark '; slaydentallab@bellsouth.net; ltilton4@gmail.com
Subject: RE: DAMN RIGHT I'LL FORWARD IT
This  came from Mark's MOTHER!!! I'm so fed up with all the drama and bullshit that comes out of that household. The email kicked off a phone call from Mark to his mother in which he screamed at her and told her to never contact us again. I thought I had already blocked her email from contacting me, but I guess not... Woohoo, yay Wednesdays...

No comments:

Post a Comment