Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hooker Hoebag #2

What a day! Apparently I own TWO hooker hoebags. My friend Anne is doing a breeding lease on my donkey, Cookie, and so I hauled her up to stay with new friend Amy for a matchmaking vacation early this morning. She managed to "date" her new boyfriend, Rowdy, about half a dozen times before I even left to come home! I do believe Anne will have her companion animal for her mare about 12 months from now :) It was a lovely visit that included donkeys, some sweet ponies, and a passel of puppies! I'm in love with a beautiful brindle Great Dane female pup now, so friends of the husband should drop hints to him that my birthday is coming up and that she'd be perfect.

Flash forward to this evening, and had a good mental schooling session with my giant yearling, Queen, after she finished her dinner. I didn't have my measuring tape, but I stood her next to her mother, and she MIGHT be her mother's height already! Ridiculous, particularly since she's not even two and her mother is a hair shy of 15.3, sticking at 15.2 1/2 hh on concrete. I'm going to have to measure Queen on concrete and get an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment