Sunday, January 23, 2011

Naughty Blanket-Eater / Blanket-Destroyer Pony >:(

My mare can be a real pain in the butt sometimes.

For example, notice the strap hanging down below the blanket. That strap is supposed to be an intact leg strap. Also notice she's only wearing her lavender sheet. Where is her heavy blankie?


Ivan doesn't mind wearing his blankie, particularly since it's ridiculously cold at night and in the early morning. Brownie points for the golden boy. He doesn't rip up his sheets or blankies.

Who, me?
Yes, you.
What, me?
Yes, YOU.
Oh, pshaw, I didn't feel like wearing it.

Yeah, well, life's tough, little girl. I didn't shell out big bucks to keep you warm only to have you destroy both your blanket and sheet before the season was even up!!!

Proper versus improper use of the prescribed blankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment