Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quotes I Like :)

"How did I get into the handbasket and where are you taking me?"
Alternatively: ""Where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

"Even duct tape can't fix stupid."

"Maybe he needs clicker training."
(In response to a comment that a boyfriend is gradually becoming unsupportive of another girl's horsey hobby).

"And they were all wearing Disco Spurs"

"If you want to still respect him, and have your relationship last- Find him an instructor (other than you).
If you would like to get rid of him or would like to get even with him for past actions-teach him yourself."

"I used to think the brain was the most important organ in the human body. Then I realized who was telling me this..."
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert Humphrey

"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid." David St. Hubbins, Spinal Tap

"No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle." - Winston Churchill

"My horse is a dressage diva so I don't have to be."

"If only I could convince him that he can poop and move at the same time."

"As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, snarkiness is in the inner ear of the reader!"

"Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground."

"Horses wake up with only one decision to make each day... Shall I commit murder or suicide?"

"Ponies are short and therefore closer to hell."

"Don't be fooled - PONY is a four letter word!"

"Most people don't need a $35,000 horse. They need a $1,000 horse and $34,000 in lessons."

"Definition of Horse: Large Mammal seeking an expensive, inconvenient place to die. Each day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is the more time they have to perfect it."

"My biggest fear is that when I die my husband is going to try to sell all my horses and tack for what I told him they cost."

"Equus makeus brokus..."

"Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be." - Clementine Paddleford

"Most horse people are crazy. If you don't know one that is, it's probably you."

"All horse people are crazy. You just have to figure out which flavour of crazy works for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment