Monday, February 14, 2011

Holy Hell

Somewhere between midnight and this morning my stomach decided it would be a good day to give me the finger. I can't keep anything in! It's a gorgeous freaking day outside, I had plans to trail ride with the Lady and do roundpen and hill work with the boy, but my plans are effectively being foiled by my gastrointestinal pyrotechnics. I've taken the last of the pepto, the fiance can't bring home anymore for me until after 1 pm, and I'm MISERABLE with constantly going to the bathroom every ten minutes. Where the hell did I even catch a bug like this from??? I've only been to the darn barn, haven't been close to anyone, and the only physical contact I've had with anyone was when someone handed me my helmet yesterday. This mess is the pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment